Carla is an Angolan qualified Lawyer based in Luanda.
She is specialised in International Tax Law. She has also expertise in Angola key sectors, including the oil and gas, natural resources and metals industries. She routinely advises international clients in the country’s most significant and complex projects, foreign investments and local M&A and finance transactions.
Carla has been responsible for bringing business leaders and government representatives to showcase business opportunities and promoting private investments in Angola.
She has been managing Astertax Consulting Investment & Tax Department since 2019 in Angola.
The department provides the following services:
‣ Legal, tax and investment advisory services
‣ Foreign workers legalization
‣ Business and political intelligence
‣ Company registration services
‣ Intercultural negotiation
‣ Project management
‣ Master Degree in Law and Legal Practice, Legal-Forensic specialty at the Faculty of Law of the University of Lisbon.
‣ Graduation in Commercial Law in Universidade Autónoma de Lisboa (UAL)
‣ Law degree in Jean Piaget University Angola (Unipiaget)
▪ Angola Bar Association
▪ Monograph: “The Computer Crime in Angola and its Need for Regulation.”
▪ Postgraduate Monograph: "The Laboratoris Favor and its Disadvantages to the Employer."