Bridget is a Zimbabwean Lawyer, registered Legal Practitioner, Notary and Conveyancer specialised in International Tax Law. She has also expertise in Zimbabwean key sectors and is a Non-Executive Board Member of ZimTrade
‣ Country Advisor: International Senior Lawyers Project
Programme development and coordination, maintaining relationships with potential partners and funders. Delivering capacity building sessions with local partners. Drafting concept notes and reports.
‣ Associate: Manokore Attorneys
Corporate legal advisory on international trade and investment issues. Advisor on government contracts and public private partnerships. General corporate legal advice including mergers and acquisitions, due diligence, real estate and property development.
‣ Legal Advisor: Ministry of Industry and Commerce
Participating in international trade negotiations and review of international trade and investment agreements and protocols and facilitating their signatures, and ratifications. Conducting regulatory impact assessments.
‣ Law Officer: Office of the Attorney General
Civil litigation on behalf of the Government in the high and lower courts.
‣ Bachelor of Laws: LLB (Hons.) (2009) (Fort Hare) (South Africa)
‣ Master of Laws: LLM International Economic Law (2018) (UNISA) (South Africa)
‣Postgraduate Diploma in International Trade Law and Policy (2011) (TRAPCA in collaboration with LUND UNIVERSITY) (Tanzania)
‣ Member of the Law Society of Zimbabwe
‣ Associate Member of the Institute of Risk Management South Africa
‣ Non-Executive Board Member - ZimTrade