Duarte Bazaliza was the first Lawyer from the Portuguese Bar to become qualified to practice Law in Australia.
Duarte supports Australian clients who want to invest in Angola, Mozambique and other Portuguese speaking countries.
Duarte is also a registered Migration Lawyer.
‣ 2013: Legal Profession Admission Board - LPAB - in conjunction with Sydney University
‣ Law, University of Sydney
‣ 2004: Post-graduation studies in Employment Law, and Commercial & Business Law
‣ 2004: L.D., Lusiada University of Portugal
‣ Australia- Portuguese Chamber of Commerce
‣ Mozambique - Portugal Chamber of Commerce
‣ Angola - Portugal Chamber of Commerce
‣ Portuguese Bar Association
‣ Australian Bar Association