Diana is a Portuguese Lawyer specialized in International Tax Law. She has also expertise in Mozambique key sectors, including the oil and gas, natural resources and metals industries. She routinely advises international clients in the country’s most significant and complex projects, foreign investments and local M&A and finance transactions. She has worked with Sasol, Siemens, Olam, Ambrey, RSS, Agrocrops and other international clients.
Diana has been responsible for bringing business leaders and government representatives to showcase business opportunities and promoting private investments in Angola, Mozambique and South Africa.
She has been managing Astertax Consulting Investment & Tax Department since 2013 in Mozambique.
The department provides the following services:
‣ Legal, tax and investment advisory services
‣ Foreign workers legalization
‣ Business and political intelligence
‣ Company registration services
‣ Intercultural negotiation
‣ Project management
She works directly with CTA - The Confederation of Business Associations in Mozambique, CPI - The Investment Promotion Center and IGEPE - State Companies Management Institute in order to bring Foreign Direct Investment.
She has been building strategic partnerships with Mozambican Government in a PPP model.
Before 2013, she worked as a Lawyer in Portugal.
‣ 2017/18 : Master of Laws in Taxation, International University of Catalunya, Barcelona
‣ 2014: EDX - Change Management
‣ 2013: 1st European Youth Conference – Krakow, Poland, - YiA Program, European Commission European Union.
‣ 2012: Recognition of Non-Formal Education – Rome, Italy - YiA Program, European Commission, European Union.
‣ 2009: L.D.– Law Degree, University of Coimbra, Portugal.
‣ 2004: High School: Macau Portuguese School, China.
‣ Portuguese Bar Association (OA)
‣ Portugal - Mozambique Chamber of Commerce
‣ Portugal - Angola Chamber of Commerce
‣ Durban Business Club
‣ Member of ELSA - European Law Students Association